|3. Select Mobile Networks||4. Select Access Point Names|
|5. Select New APN enter the following details|
|7. Almost done! Select||8. Select SAVE to ensure that details are saved|
9. Once the new APN Settings are saved, you will need to restart your handset to ensure the settings are activated.
10. Once your handset is restarted, you can now try browsing the Internet!
1. From your main home screen, select Applications/Apps Select Access Point Names
2. Find and select Settings
|7. Enter the following details:||8. Select SAVE to ensure that details are saved|
Apple iOS version 10 and above
|1. From your main home screen, select Settings.|
|2. Select Mobile||3. Activate Mobile Data|
4. Select Mobile Data Options and activate Data Roaming
|5. Select Mobile Data Network|
6. Ensure that the APN field is filled with wapaccess.co.nz
7. Once the new APN Settings are saved, you will need to restart your handset to ensure the settings are activated.
Article ID: 620
Created On: Wed, May 16, 2018 at 2:59 PM
Last Updated On: Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 9:38 AM
Online URL: https://support.skinny.co.nz/article/mobile-data-apn-settings-620.html