To set up and check voicemail:
On all other Plans, calling your voicemail service will cost 0.18 cents.
How do I access my voicemail from overseas?
First, you’ll need to know your voicemail PIN. This is easy to find out – just follow these simple steps before you go:
I can’t access my voicemail
Here's a few things to check if you're having trouble accessing your voicemail:
1. Check you've dialled the right voicemail number (222 from your Skinny Mobile). Check that you have entered in the correct voicemail PIN. If you have forgotten your voicemail PIN, please contact us to help reset it.
2. Check that voicemail hasn’t been switched off. If you’ve switched voicemail off, contact us to switch it back on.
3. Check you have signal, you can double check your coverage to make sure you are not in a bad coverage area.
4. Restart your device. If your battery is removable, also take your battery and SIM card our for 1 minute, put everything back together and then try again.
I am not receiving new voicemail notifications
1. You will only receive a notification if a voicemail is left in your voicemail inbox. You will not get a notification if someone reaches your voicemail but does not leave a message.
2. Check that you don’t have Answer Message Service turned on. When Answer Message Service is turned on your Voicemail is deactivated.
If you are still experiencing issues after you have tried the above, please chat with us below for further troubleshooting.
Voicemail Flow Chart
Attached below is a flow chart for Voicemail to help you navigate through the system.
|Posted - Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 9:23 AM.|
|Online URL: https://support.skinny.co.nz/article/voicemail-469.html|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)