How do I change my Wi-Fi Password?
- Log into the modem by typing 192.168.1.254 into the address bar.
- When prompted to enter in the username and password. (These are both 'admin')
- Click on settings
- Click on WLAN settings
- Click on WLAN basic settings.
- Look for SSID name. This is the Wi-Fi name.
- Look for 'WPA pre-shared key' This is the Wi-Fi password.
- Enter the new password in the appropriate field.
- Click Apply and then restart the modem.
You will now need to reconnect your devices to the Wi-Fi network.
|Posted - Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 7:10 PM.
|Online URL: https://support.skinny.co.nz/article/how-do-i-change-my-wi-fi-password-15.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)