Unable to send / receive text messages (SMS)
I can't send or receive text messages. How do I fix this?
Here's a few things to check if you're having trouble sending or receiving text messages
1. Check that your phone is compatible with Skinny (if you didn't buy it from us).
2. Check your coverage.
3. Check that you've your SIM if it is the first time you are using the phone.
4. Check that is turned off.
5. Check that you have enough credit to send a text message.
6. Check SMS service centre is set to 64277438600.
7. Check the number you are texting is formatted correctly. E.g. Use the correct country code for international numbers.
8. Perform a restart of your device. Take your battery and SIM card our for 1 minute, put everything back together and then try send a text message (SMS).
9. Check that your text message inbox has not reach it's capacity.
If you are still experiencing issues after you have tried the above, please call our Technical Support team on 204 from your Skinny mobile or 0800 4 754669 from another number for further troubleshooting.
|Posted - Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 7:11 PM.|
|Online URL: https://support.skinny.co.nz/article/unable-to-send-receive-text-messages-sms-140.html|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)