Why can’t I use the 2424 service. My android device won’t let me use the 2424 service
Why can't I use the 2424 service? My android device won't let me use the 2424 service
The 2424 service can be used by anyone that is using the Skinny network. If you are unable to use the service, it could be because your Android device has premium number disabled.
To enable this feature, follow the steps below:
- Go to 'Settings'
2. Go to Apps and/or Application Manager
3. Swipe left/right to 'All' apps
4. Scroll down and tap on 'Messages'
5. Scroll down to 'Send premium text message'
6. Change setting to 'Always allow'
On Samsung devices you can try:
Go to settings->applications->applic