Why can’t I use the 2424 service?
Why can't I use the 2424 service? My android device won't let me use the 2424 service
The 2424 service can be used by anyone that is using the Skinny network. If you are unable to use the service, it is likely that your Android device has disabled the premium messaging service.
To enable this feature, choose one of the following Android versions and follow the instructions.
- Go to 'Settings'
- Go to Apps and/or Application Manager
- Swipe left/right to 'All' apps
- Scroll down and tap on 'Messages'
- Scroll down to 'Send premium text message'
- Change the setting to 'Ask' or 'Always allow'
- Go to Settings
- Select Apps
- Click on 3 dots on the upper right-hand corner
- Select Special Access