Skinny Broadband 40GB and 100GB Offer Summary
Skinny Broadband is a fast broadband service for residential customers in urban areas.
It connects your home to our network via a 4G wireless connection to your house. That means the throughput on your connection should be higher than ADSL broadband.
Skinny Broadband runs on the Spark 4G network.
- We have one Skinny Broadband package:
- Skinny Broadband is broadband only. You don't get a landline or phone number.
Skinny Broadband is only available in certain areas within the Spark 4G coverage area.
|Monthly Data allowance||Charge|
Additional Data Charges
If you reach your monthly data cap, you have two options:
- Purchase an extra 10GB of data for $20.
- Cancel your current Monthly Plan and purchase the Plan again.
Set Up Charges
There are no set up charges other than the $99 for the modem.
The modem can only be delivered to a NZ address and delivery is free of charge.
Minimum Contract Period
Skinny Broadband is prepay so you can cancel the service any time.
Early Termination Fee
There is no cancellation fee if you stop using Skinny Broadband.
There is no notice period if you want to cancel your broadband service.
We don't place any artificial speed restrictions on Skinny Broadband. This means that you will receive the best speed we can provide at any point in time. In the future we may have to amend this policy to ensure we continue to provide our customers the best possible experience on our network. If we make any changes to this policy which will have a material impact on you we will let you know.
We don't run a Fair Use Policy on Skinny Broadband.
Effects On Other Services
- Skinny Broadband does not include landline or phone number.
- Services such as medic alerts, monitored home alarms, faxes, interactive features of SKY digital or PABXs are incompatible.
- Skinny Broadband is not a static IP address so it can’t be used as a gateway server or for hosting particular games.
- Skinny Broadband can’t do VOIP.
There are no additional charges with Skinny Broadband.
Skinny Mobile, part of the Spark Group, is a member of the Telecommunication Dispute Resolution Scheme.
All prices include GST.
This document is only a summary. If you'd like the full detail, our website has the legal broadband terms and conditions.