How do I change my Wi-Fi Password?
Published 10/06/2016 12.00 AM | Updated 27/11/2018 07.29 AM
- Log into the modem by typing 192.168.1.254 into the address bar.
- When prompted to enter in the username and password. (These are both 'admin')
- Click on settings
- Click on WLAN settings
- Click on WLAN basic settings.
- Look for SSID name. This is the Wi-Fi name.
- Look for 'WPA pre-shared key' This is the Wi-Fi password.
- Enter the new password in the appropriate field.
- Click Apply and then restart the modem.
You will now need to reconnect your devices to the Wi-Fi network.